(moody pop music) - If he was angry, if he was riled, would he have it in him to hurt someone?
♪ They'll say they never saw it coming ♪ ♪ Behind doors closed in my face ♪ - Right, you could leave this to us.
- Don't worry.
♪ Get ready for the rumors ♪ - We want to help.
- [Leonard] That won't be necessary.
- Well, we know when we're not wanted.
I'll take my roasting tray if you don't mind.
- Staging a protest isn't a crime.
- [Geordie] No, but whipping your top off in public is.
- Bloody men!
- She saw you with a gentleman.
- You will never understand, Bonnie, because we are very different people.
I have faith and you don't.
- Stop vicaring me.
- A vicar would say, "Trust in God."
- Which is of no bloody use.
- What if he doesn't want me, Cath?
- Oh, God still loves you very much, Will.
- You go out there, Geordie Keating, and you do not come back till you find him!
- What did you find?
- I'll go take a look.
(motorcycles rumbling) ♪ Get ready for the rumors ♪ ♪ I've been here all along ♪ ♪ Get ready for your rulers ♪ - God's on your side.
We all are.
- Scone and tea?
- No, thank you.
- Mi casa es su casa.
- The law's the law, Mr. Palmer, and I don't speak French.
♪ Get ready for the rulers ♪ - [Will] I just wish people would believe me when I say that I'm okay.
♪ Get ready for the rumors ♪ - You are better than this.
- [Will] Maybe I'm not as good as you think.